- Before you can use the application you must accept all conditions and sign up in the registration area. Only registered users from verified commercial and public companies can use this application.
- Currently, deployments and installations are only available on Microsoft Azure. You must have your own Azure subscription or you can automatically create one from the application. In that case, the system will required entering a credit card, otherwise you don’t need one.
- In this release, the SAP Solutions are provided with a predefined OS and DB platform. Please see the Info section on each SAP Solution within the library for specifics on platform versions.
- SAP Licensing model is BYOL (Bring your own license). All solutions include a temporary nonproductive use license of 30 or 90 days. If you are already an SAP customer you can request and enter your license by providing your installation number and the hardware key (which we provide after installation). Currently, we do not resell SAP licenses, but we can get you in touch with a SAP VAR in your area so that you can contract according to your licensing needs.
- SAP Solutions are installed only with standard English and German languages. In some cases we have supplemented the solution with Spanish language. Please refer to the Info section on the Solution Library to see specific details.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. myCloudInstant and myCloudDoor make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, myCloudInstant and myCloudDoor do not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
myCloudInstant and myCloudDoor will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if myCloudInstant or myCloudDoor have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Use at your own risk and for Non-Production Only. We are not responsible for any use you do of the SAP Solutions deployed and installed.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit myCloudInstant and myCloudDoor’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by myCloudDoor’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of myCloudDoor; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for myCloudDoor to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, myCloudInstant and myCloudDoor have an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against myCloudInstant and myCloudDoor’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect myCloudInstant and myCloudDoor’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as myCloudInstant or myCloudDoor.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.