You can filter solutions by database type...
- Select Basic Deployment
- Customize the resources in your Azure subscription
Access your Microsoft Azure Account
These data are not recorded and are intended to access the subscription token in order to perform the deployment in Azure. It is recommended to create a user with the necessary permissions for this purpose. The token data will be deleted when the solution deployment is complete.
Select resources by order:
- Resource Group
- Virtual Network
- Storage Account: Standard or Premium (Recommended)
- In Azure, you logically group related resources such as storage accounts, virtual networks, and virtual machines (VMs) to deploy, manage, and maintain them as a single entity.
- An Azure Virtual Network (VNet) is a representation of your own network in the cloud. It is a logical isolation of the Azure cloud dedicated to your subscription.
Segment the VNet into one or more subnets and allocate a portion of the VNet address space to each subnet.
- A general-purpose storage account gives you access to Azure Storage services such as Tables, Queues, Files, Blobs and Azure virtual machine disks under a single account.
Or Create resources and select
Help Virtual Network - Subnet Tools
Important: You need enough cores in your Azure subscription and in the selected region
HANA at least 20 Cores
SQL at least 4 Cores
Email notification with deployment data
View History of Deployments
If you have any question or you want any additional Cloud Services, contact us and we will reply you as soon as possible.